3.22.26 was released a couple of days ago. Here follows the changelog.
Changes in release 3.22.26
* Fixed core dump with empty `BLOB/TEXT' column to `REVERSE()'.
* Extended `/*! */' with version numbers.
* Changed `SUBSTRING(text FROM pos)' to conform to ANSI SQL. (Before
this construct returned the rightmost 'pos' characters).
* Fixed problem with `LOCK TABLES' combined with `DELETE FROM table'
* Fixed problem that INSERT ... SELECT didn't use SQL_BIG_TABLES.
* `SET SQL_LOW_PRIORITY_UPDATES=#' didn't work.
* Password wasn't updated correctly if privileges didn't change on:
`GRANT ... IDENTIFIED BY'
* Fixed range optimizer bug in `SELECT * FROM table_name WHERE
key_part1 >= const AND (key_part2 = const OR key_part2 = const)'
* Fixed bug in compression key handling in NISAM.
Most noteworthy is the 'compression key bug'. If you experience
problems with index corruption on a long CHAR key (most notable with a
combinations of delete and inserts) then you should consider an
(Note that the bug doesn't show up that frequently; It has been in
the MySQL code for at least 4 years and it only shows up in very
in very unlikely circumstances)
PS: We are slowly recovering from your total disk crash on our main
hard disk. We should have everything back to normal tomorrow.
|• MySQL 3.22.26 released||Michael Widenius||18 Sep|