UdmSearch-2.1.pre1 MySQL based web search engine is available now.
* Added support for HTML templates to customize search results
* Added support for different word forms.
UdmSearch now use Ispell affixes and dictionaries.
For example if you are searching the word "test".
tested, tester, testers, testing, testings, tests will be
found as well. Several languages are supported at the same time.
Currently tested for English and Russian, but it should be
easy for other languages too.
* Added support for external parser programs (e.g. programs
convert different mime types into plain text or html).
Tested with .sgml, MS WORD .doc, man files. Adding your own
parsers is extremely easy.
* indexer now uses syslog for logging its messages by default.
Added different verbose levels.
* MD5 hash of every document is stored in database. This is used
search to show document clones, documents with the same contents
but different locations (like mirrors).
It is also used by indexer to deside whether to parse document
again or not, which further improves indexing speed.
* Various improvements and bugfixes.
You can get it from http://search.udm.net/about/
Or you can just try to search through www.mysql.com at
JV "IZHCOM", Izhevsk,
email: bar@stripped | http://www.izhcom.ru
Phone: +7 (3412) 78-57-35 | Fax: +7 (3412) 78-70-10
|• UdmSearch-2.1.pre1 announce||Alexander I. Barkov||10 Jun|