Changes in release MySQL 3.22.23
* Upgraded to use autoconf 2.3, automake 1.4 and libtool 1.3.2
* Better support for SCO in configure.
* Added option `--defaults-file=###' to option file handling to
force use of only one specific option file.
* Extended `CREATE' syntax to ignore `MySQL 3.23' keywords.
* Fixed deadlock problem when using `INSERT DELAYED' on a table
locked with `LOCK TABLES'.
* Fixed deadlock problem when using `DROP TABLE' on a table that was
locked by another thread.
* Add logging of `GRANT/REVOKE' commands in the update log.
* Fixed `isamchk' to detect a new error condition.
* Fixed bug in `NATURAL LEFT JOIN'.
- This release fixes only some small bugs. The major fixes is that some
MyODBC manager cursor functions should work better than before and
that MyODBC works with the newest iodbc (unix odbc).
>From the ChangeLog (changes since 3.22.22):
* Added test of SQL_BESTROW_ID in SQLSpecialColumns
* The MyODBC driver never reported that a column is updatable when calling
SQLColAttributes. (Patch by rsasnett@stripped)
* Fixed of 'Invalid cursor name Data truncated'
* Changed the FLAG connect option to OPTION (to be consistent with the Unix
* Patch for big floats (by Dmitry Potapov <dpotapov@stripped>)
* configure.in: Added option --with-odbc-ini=PATH
* misc.c: Modified to look for odbc.ini in the iodbc way.
* connect.c (SQLConnect): Initial statement now defaults to
"", not "0". Connect flag is read from "option", not "flag".
Connect-string keywords are now case insensitive on Unix.
* info.c (SQLGetInfo): Return mysql version instead of driver version
* Prepared for future libiodbcinst, provided is a temporary
ini file reader - no patch to iodbc needed.
* Ported MyODBC to IODBC. Did also the following changes:
|• MySQL 3.22.23b and MyODBC 2.50.24 released||Michael Widenius||8 Jun|