sqlscreens version 1.0.1 has been released. You can retrieve it from
http://www.cdkit.com/sqlscreens. It also has been uploaded to the
Incoming area at ftp.tcx.se
- It is possible to connect simultaneously to several hosts and/or
databases from the same application.
- MySQL handles are shared as much as possible. A typical
sqlscreens application (one host, one db) will now only use one
MySQL connection (it used to be one connection per screen). This
helps a lot when many users are connected.
- New manual chapter about the database access layer (tcsq).
sqlscreens is a screen form generator, based on TCL/TK.
It makes it easy to create multi-screen data-query/entry applications.
Screen generation is fully automatic in simple cases.
- Mouse or keyboard based operation.
- Can use a multiple tables per screen model, with join statements,
or a one screen per table model, with cascaded queries.
- Automatic 'enum' columns menus.
- List windows with linked detail screen for easy browsing of a
- Statement logging.
- Text blobs display and edit.
More details on: http://www.cdkit.com/sqlscreens
Jean-Francois Dockes, CDKIT SA dockes@stripped
Tel: +33 1 41 12 04 44 Fax: +33 1 41 12 04 47
56 Boulevard de la Republique 92210 SAINT CLOUD. FRANCE
|• sqlscreens-1.0.1 released||Jean-Francois Dockes||2 Jun|