We have now relesed 3.22.22 for Unix and Win32.
Changes in release 3.22.22
* Fixed problem in the C API when you called `mysql_close()'
directly after `mysql_init()'.
* Better client error message when you can't open socket.
* Fixed `delayed_insert_thread' counting when you couldn't create a
new delayed_insert thread.
* Fixed bug in `CONCAT()' with many arguments.
* Added patches for DEC 3.2 and SCO
* *MySQL* should now again install as a service on NT.
* The *MySQL*-win32 version is now compiled with VC++ 6.0 instead of
with VC++ 5.0.
PS: Remember that it will take some times before all mirrors are updated!
|• MySQL 3.22.22 released||Michael Widenius||2 May|